lundi 29 juin 2009

women period and travel

Well the best advice I can give you, is to go for the sanitary pads that have the most absorption power, for example night pads. Try as often as you can to change it though because it starts to feel a bit uncomfortable, but there isn't much else you can do.
I don't know how heavy or what the manner of your periods are, but when I do exercise it tends to be lighter! Hopefully that will happen to you
It is going to be very, very hard without tampons! But before I wore tampons, my flow was always very, very, very heavy, and I was on the cross- country team! So I used Stayfree Maxi Overnight Protection. It really helps, and you don't feel wet like you do when wearing Always pads. So I would recommend this. But maybe you want to try tampons tonight? Tampax Pearl (super) is handy

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire