vendredi 5 juin 2009

What is the best make up

I have to wear mascara because my eyelashes are blonde and I have to wear face makeup becuase I'm pale and have bad skin. So I would really consider your decision!

However, if you choose to, it's a MUST that you at least use organic makeup. Other makeups have harsh chemical and parabens that are bad for your skin. They also might make you break out. Our skin, hair, and nails are super absorbent. So even if you don't eat organic, all yur beauty products should be organic. Burt's Bees has some really great and affordable soaps, scrubs, and masks to get your skin glowing.

I've been very happy with the price and feel of Physician's Formula products. They are light and fresh and everything goes on smooth and clean. I never FEEL like I'm wearing makeup which is nice. Good luck!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire